Cardiovascular support. Molecularly distilled – enteric coated. Supports brain health. Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. The natural fish oil concentrate used in this softgel is manufactured under strict quality control standards. Those who experience nausea or reflux from other fish oils should find this enteric-coated, odor-controlled softgel easier to tolerate.. Fish oil is product of Peru and Chile.
From the Label
Amount per serving. Calories 10. Total Fat 1 g Saturated Fat <. Polyunsaturated Fat 1 g Monounsaturated Fat <. Natural Fish Oil Concentrate 1 g (1,000 mg) Omega-3 Fatty Acids:. Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 500 mg Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 250 mg Other ingredients: Softgel Capsule (bovine gelatin, glycerin, enteric coating, water) and Vitamin E (as natural d-alpha tocopherol).
Calories (10), Total Fat (1g), Saturated Fat (0.5g), Polyunsaturated Fat (1g), Monounsaturated Fat (0.5g), Natural Fish Oil Concentrate (1,000 mg) (1g), Omega-3 Fatty Acids, Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) (500mg), Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (250mg), Softgel Capsule (bovine gelatin, glycerin, enteric coating, water), Vitamin E (as natural d-alpha tocopherol)
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Suggested usage: take 1 softgel 1 to 2 times daily with food.
- Contains fish (anchovies)
- Vitamin E from soy. Contains gelatin
- Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, milk, egg or shellfish ingredients
- Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens
- Caution: For adults only
- Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition
- Keep out of reach of children
- Natural color variation may occur in this product
- Do not eat freshness packet. Keep in bottle
- It is tested to be free of potentially harmful levels of contaminants (i.e. mercury, heavy metals, PCB
- Store in a cool, dry place after opening