Supplement. Helps Regulate Sleep Cycle. Two Stage Release. With Co-Factor Nutrients. Vegetarian Formula.
Research indicates that Melatonin may be associated with the regulation of sleep/wake cycles. Melatonin is a potent antioxidant that defends against free radicals and helps to support gluthathione activity in the neural tissue.
Niacin (as Niacinamide) (100mg), Vitamin B-6 (from Pyridoxine HCl) (5mg), Magnesium (from Magnesium Citrate) (40mg), Melatonin (1mg), Calcium Carbonate, Cellulose, Stearic Acid (vegetable source), Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source), Vegetable coating
Recommended Dosage (adult)
As a dietary supplement, take one tablet about 1 hour before bedtime with juice or water.
- you are under medical supervision seek the advice of your physician or health care professional prior to use. Individuals with auto-immune conditions, depressive disorders, those taking sedatives or corticosteroid drugs, pregnant or lactating women, should consult their physician prior to use. This product may cause drowsiness. Do not operate a vehicle or heavy machinery following consumption of melatonin
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not eat freshness packet. Keep in bottle
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Contains no sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, shellfish or preservatives