Sweetened with Xylitol.
Calories (15), Total Carbohydrate (3g), Sugars (2g), Xylitol (2g), Vitamin A (5000IU), Vitamin A (100% as Beta-Carotene) (5000IU), Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) (60mg), Vitamin D (as Ergocalciferol) (200IU), Vitamin E (from d-alpha Tocopheryl Succinate) (30IU), Thiamin (Vitamin B-1) (from Thiamin HCl) (1.5mg), Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2) (1.7mg), Niacin (Vitamin B-3) (as Niacinamide) (20mg), Vitamin B-6 (from Pyridoxine HCl) (2mg), Folate (as Folic Acid) (400mcg), Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin) (6mcg), Biotin (300mcg), Pantothenic Acid (from Calcium Pantothenate) (10mg), Calcium (from Cal. Citrate and Carbonate) (20mg), Iron (from Ferrochel® Ferrous Bisglycinate) (TRAACS®) (5mg), Iodine (from Potassium Iodide) (75mcg), Magnesium (from Magnesium Citrate) (10mg), Zinc (from Zinc Bisglycinate) (TRAACS®) (3mg), Manganese (from Mang. Bisglycinate) (TRAACS®) (0.1mg), Chromium (from Chromium Picolinate) (120mcg), Molybdenum (from Sodium Molybdate) (75mcg), Potassium (from Potassium Chloride) (5mg), Choline (from Choline Bitartrate) (2mg), Inositol (2mg), PABA (Para-Aminobenzoic Acid) (2mg), Lutein (from Marigold Extract) (FloraGLO®) (500mcg), Lycopene (from Natural Tomato Extract) (500mcg), Cellulose, Coconut Oil Powder, Stearic Acid (vegetable source), Beet Powder, Xanthan Gum, Natural Flavors, Malic Acid, Silica, Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source), Organic Stevia Leaf Extract (Enzyme-Modified Steviol Glycosides), Stevia Leaf Extract (Rebaudioside A)
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Suggested Usage: Children age 4 and up: Take 2 chewables daily with food. Children 1-3 years of age: Take 1 or 2 chewables daily with food.
- Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, milk, egg, fish or shellfish ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens
- Natural color variation may occur in this product. Tablet speckling which may occur is normal and does not affect product quality or nutritional value
- Keep Bottle Tightly Sealed. Store in a cool, dry place after opening
- Caution: Consult physician if child is taking medication or has a medical condition. Contains Xylitol, do not feed to pets.
- WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately