Supplement for Dogs.
From the Label
soft gel. 1500 mg. 1 soft gel contains 1000 mg fish oil. Crude fat (min.) 67% Moisture (max.) 3% Total Omega-3 fatty acids (min.) 21% Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO dog food nutrient profiles Ingredients: anchovy oil, sardine oil, gelatin, water, glycerin, d-alpha tocopherol (a preservative   .
Recommended Dosage (adult)
daily use for dogs:. Use one capsule for every 20 lbs. of body weight. 1 soft gel contains 150 mg EPA/ 90mg DHA/ 310 mg total omega-3 fatty acids. Larger dogs: add capsule to food. Smaller dogs: puncture capsule and apply oil directly onto food or serve by itself. .
- not exceed the suggested daily use without consulting your veterinarian
- No artificial colors or flavors.
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight
- Do not take if tamper evident seal is broken or missing
- Use within two (2) years of opening
- Nordic Naturals Omega-3 Pet oil, derived exclusively from wild anchovies and sardines, offers convenient capsules for ease of use. Important Omega-3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA, support healthy skin, coat, joints, heart, and the development and maintenance of the brain and eyes
- Nordic Naturals products are distilled for purity, and surpass the strict international standards for purity and freshness (European Pharmacopoeia and World Health Organization). Certificates of Analysis are available upon request