Omega-3 Oil Supplement. Large to very large Breed Dogs& multi-dog households. Wild Anchovy and Sardine Oil For Optimal Pet Health and Wellness. Nordic Naturals pure omega-3 oil, derived exclusively from wild anchovies and sardines, offers the important omega-3 fatty. acids, EPA and DHA, to help support healthy skin, coat, joints, heart, and the development and maintenance of the brain and. eyes. Nordic Naturals oils are distilled for purity, and surpass the strict international standards for purity and freshness. (European Pharmacopoeia and World Health Organization). Certificates of Analysis are available upon request.
From the Label
Recommended Dosage (adult)
daily use for dogs 20 to over 100 lbs. lbs…….0.5 teaspoon (2.5 mL) (189 servings/bottle) 345 mg EPA/207 mg DHA/713 mg total omega-3s lbs…….1.0 teaspoon (5.0 mL) (94 servings/bottle) 690 mg EPA/414 mg DHA/1426 mg total omega-3s lbs…….1.5 teaspoons (7.5 mL) (63 servings/bottle) 1035 mg EPA/621 mg DHA/2139 mg total omega-3s lbs…….2.0 teaspoons (10 mL) (47 servings/bottle) 1380 mg EPA/828 mg DHA/2852 mg total omega-3s lbs………3.0 teaspoons (15 mL) (31 servings/bottle) 2070 mg EPA/1242 mg DHA/4278 mg total omega-3s Apply oil onto food, or serve by itself Do not exceed the suggested daily use without consulting your veterinarian.
- artificial colors or flavors
- Fatty acid in triglyceride form
- Consult your veterinarian if your pet has a chronic illness or is on any medication before using this product. Inform your
- veterinarian that your pet is receiving this product before any anticipated surgery. Consult your veterinarian in cases of
- accidental ingestion
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight
- Do not use if tamper-evident seal is broken or missing
- Use within 3 months of opening
- REFRIGERATE AFTER OPENING