Medical Food. Advanced Nutritional Support for the Management of Compromised Gut Function in IBD. UltraInflamX.
From the Label
Information per Serving:. Percentage of Reference Daily Intakes (RDI). Typical Amino Acid Profile Per Serving. Ingredients: Pea protein isolate, isomalto-oligosaccharide, rice protein concentrate, rice bran, natural flavors, organic cane sugar, calcium citrate, sunflower oil, flaxseed, magnesium citrate, medium chain triglycerides, L-lysine HCl, silica, L-leucine, L-glutamine, L-valine, dipotassium phosphate, L-isoleucine, protein matrix and polyphenols from hops extract, a proprietary mix of curcumin and fenugreek soluble fiber, quercetin, vitamin and mineral blend (zinc gluconate, ascorbic acid, manganese gluconate, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate, copper gluconate, D-biotin, retinyl palmitate, niacinamide, cholecalciferol, d-calcium patothenate, chromium picolinate, pyridoxine HCl, riboflavin, potassium iodide, thiamin HCl, methylcobalamin, calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate, and selenomethionine), malic acid, xanthan gum, ginger root extract, rosemary leaf extract, Luo Han Guo fruit (monk fruit) extract, and guar gum.
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Directions: Blend (for no longer than 15 seconds), shake, or briskly stir 2 level scoops of new and improved UltraInflamX Plus 360.
- This product is non-GMO, dairy free, and gluten free
- Warning: If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs
- Tamper Evident: Do not use if safety seal is missing or broken
- Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place
- Contents sold by weight, not volume. Some settling may occur during shipping and handling. Serving size is measured by weight with a scoop included for your convenience. The amount of product contained in 2 scoops may be above or below 46 grams due to variations in handling and product density