Medical Food. Advanced Nutritional Support for the Management of Compromised Gut Function in IBD. UltraInflamX.
From the Label
Percentage of Reference Daily Intakes (RDI). Typical Amino Acid Profile Per Serving. Ingredients: Pea protein isolate, isomalto-oligosaccharide, Dutch processed cocoa powder, rice protein concentrate, rice bran, calcium citrate, sunflower oil, flaxseed, magnesium citrate, organic cane sugar, natural flavors, medium chain triglycerides, L-lysine HCl, silica, L-leucine, L-glutamine, L-valine, dipotassium phosphate, L-isoleucine, protein matrix and polyphenols from hops extract, a proprietary mix of curcumin and fenugreek soluble fiber, quercetin, vitamin and mineral blend (zinc gluconate, ascorbic acid, manganese gluconate, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate, copper gluconate, D-biotin, retinyl palmitate, niacinamide, cholecalciferol, d-calcium patothenate, chromium picolinate, pyridoxine HCl, riboflavin, potassium iodide, thiamin HCl, methylcobalamin, calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate, and selenomethionine), malic acid, xanthan gum, ginger root extract, rosemary leaf extract, Luo Han Guo fruit (monk fruit) extract, and guar gum.
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Directions: Blend (for no longer than 15 seconds), shake, or briskly stir 2 level scoops of new and improved UltraInflamX Plus 360.
- This product is non-GMO, dairy free, and gluten free
- Warning: If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs
- Tamper Evident: Do not use if safety seal is missing or broken
- Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place
- Contents sold by weight, not volume. Some settling may occur during shipping and handling. Serving size is measured by weight with a scoop included for your convenience. The amount of product contained in 2 scoops may be above or below 46 grams due to variations in handling and product density