Support for Healthy Lipid Metabolism.
Niacin (as nicotinic acid) (500mg), Microcrystalline cellulose, hypromellose†, stearic acid (vegetable), silica, coating (water, hypromellose†, medium chain triglycerides, and hydroxypropylcellulose†)
Recommended Dosage (adult)
DIRECTIONS: Take one tablet with a meal one to two times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- modified cellulose
- CAUTION: Niacin use may be associated with itching and/or flushing
- WARNING: Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding or if you have a history of gout or liver dysfunction. Larger than recommended doses of niacin have been associated with liver dysfunction. If taking cholesterol lowering medications, please discuss with your clinician prior to use
- This product is Gluten Free and Vegetarian
- Formulated to Exclude: Wheat, gluten, dairy products, egg, nuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacean shellfish, colors, artificial sweeteners, artificial flavors, and preservatives
- Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place