Optimum Multiple Vitamin/Mineral Formula. Fast-Release Tablet.
Vitamin A [15% (1500 IU) as retinyl acetate,85% (8500 IU) as beta-carotene†] (10000IU), Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) (1200mg), Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) (20IU), Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate and mixed tocopherols) (100IU), Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate) (30mg), Riboflavin (34mg), Niacin (as niacinamide and niacin) (420mg), Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) (40mg), Folate (as calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate) (800mcg), Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) (200mcg), Biotin (300mcg), Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate) (200mg), Calcium (as calcium citrate) (500mg), Iron (as iron glycinate) (10mg), Iodine (as potassium iodide) (150mcg), Magnesium (as magnesium bis-glycinate†† and magnesium citrate) (250mg), Zinc (as zinc citrate) (20mg), Selenium (as selenium aspartate) (200mcg), Copper (as copper citrate) (2mg), Manganese(as manganese aspartate) (1mg), Chromium (as chromium nicotinate glycinate††) (200mcg), Molybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate) (100mcg), Potassium (as potassium aspartate) (99mg), Betaine HCl (326mg), Choline (as choline bitartrate) (200mg), Inositol (188mg), Citrus Bioflavonoic Complex (100mg), PABA(as para-aminobenzoic acid) (50mg), Quercetin (25mg), Mixed Carotenoids(including beta-carotene, alpha-carotene, cryptoxanthin, zeaxanthin, and lutein) (5.85mg), Gamma Tocopherol (as mixed tocopherols) (67mg), Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), silica, croscarmellose sodium, coating (water, hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, hydroxypropylcellulose, and sodium copper chlorophyllin)
Recommended Dosage (adult)
DIRECTIONS: Take six tablets daily with meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- WARNING: Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 5000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl acetate) per day
- CAUTION: Keep out of the reach of children
- STORAGE: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place
- This product is Gluten Free
- Formulated to Exclude: Wheat, gluten, soy protein, dairy products, nuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacean shellfish, artificial sweeteners, and preservatives
- WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately
- a proprietary blend of beta-carotene and Betatene
- mixed carotenoids
- amino acid chelates U.S. Patent No. 5,516,925 Albion