MediNatura. Believes: Relief doesn. need to come with frequent side effects which can be bothersome or even serious.. The healthy way to feel better is to strengthen your body. own natural defenses.. MediNatura uses ingredients found in the natural world, so you can feel better about feeling better.. Uses: For the temporary relief of minor allergy symptoms:. Runny Nose. Sneezing. Nasal Congestion.
From the Label
MediNatura replacing Heel non Rx products in2015 learn more.
Recommended Dosage (adult)
At first sign of symptoms: Adults and children 12 years and older: 2 sprays into each nostril. every. to 1 hour until symptoms lessen, then continue with standard dosage. Do not exceed 48 sprays. in 24 hours. Children 4 to 11 years: 1 spray into each nostril every. to 1 hour until symptoms lessen,. then continue with standard dosage. Do not exceed 24 sprays in 24 hours. For children under 4 years,. consult your health professional. Standard Dosage: Adults and children 12 years and older: 2 sprays. into each nostril every 4 to 6 hours. Children 4 to 11 years: 1 spray into each nostril every 4 to 6 hours. For children under 4 years, consult your health professional. Allow tablets to dissolve completely in the mouth, do. not swallow.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have asthma. In rare cases, bronchospasm may occur in
- asthmatic patients. Temporary burning, stinging, sneezing, or increased nasal discharge may occur. If
- pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. The use
- of this dispenser by more than one person may spread infection. If symptoms persist or worsen, a health
- professional should be consulted. Do not use if known sensitivity to ClearLifeTM or any of its ingredients exists
- Tamper Evident: Do not use if printed safety seal around cap and bottle neck is missing or broken
- Store at room temperature. Protect from light
- Please retain outer carton for full product instructions