From the Label
Amount per small scoop . Saccharomyces boulardii . Other ingredients: none.
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Suggested use: Small scoop: 1 scoop (1 ml) 1-4 times daily with water, juice, food, or as directed by a healthcare professional. Large scoop: 1 scoop (5 ml) 1 time daily with water, juice, food, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, gluten, and soybeans. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
- Caution: not recommended for severely immunocompromised individuals or those with central venous catheters
- If you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition, or are taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare professional before using this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not use if shrinkwrap is broken or missing
- Store in a cool, dry place (59
- Produced under a strict quality management system in compliance with good manufacturing practices (GMPs) and third-party quality certifications