STANDARD FORMULA ORIGINALLY NAMED. Shi Quan Da Bu Tang.
From the Label
Ingredients. Rehmannia root (prepared), White peony root, Dong quai root, Poria, Astragalus root, White atractylodes rhizome, Sichuan lovage rhizome, Chinese cinnamon bark, White Asian ginseng root, Black jujube fruit, Chinese licorice root (honey-fried), White Asian ginseng tail, Dried ginger rhizome. 50 mg excipients & binders: silicon dioxide (glidant/dehydrant), stearic acid (lubricant/binder), microcellulose (coating).
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Recommended Adult Dosage. 1-2 tablets, 2-3 times daily.
- Only the finest hand-selected Chinese herbs are used. Rigorous manufacturing standards are applied at each stage of production
- Use only as directed by your health care professional and seek their advice if pregnant or nursing
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep tightly capped, and out of direct sunlight
- Store at room temperature