Traditionals. STANDARD FORMULA ORIGINALLY NAMED. Liu Jun Zi Tang.
From the Label
Ingredients. Codonopsis root, White atractylodes rhizome, Treated pinella rhizome, Tangerine dried rind of mature fruit, Poria, Chinese licorice root (honey fried). Dang shen, Bai zhu, Fa ban xia, Chen pi, Fu ling kuai, Zhi gan cao Water 55% to 65% by volume Alcohol 18% to 22% by volume.
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Recommended Adult Dosage. 10-20 drops, 2-3 times daily. Shake well before every use.
- To evaporate alcohol, place drops in hot water
- Use only as directed by your health care professional and seek their advice if pregnant or nursing
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep tightly capped, and out of direct sunlight
- Store at room temperature
- Only the finest hand-selected Chinese herbs are used. Rigorous manufacturing standards are applied at each stage of production