STANDARD FORMULA ORIGINALLY NAMED. Shen Ling Bai Zhu San.
From the Label
Ingredients. White atractylodes rhizome, Poria, Chinese yam rhizome, Chinese licorice root (honeyfried), Hyacinth bean, White Asian ginseng root, Platycodon root, Lotus seed, Job. Bai zhu, Fu ling kuai, Shan yao, Zhi gan cao, Bai bian dou, Ji lin bai ren shen, Jie geng, Lian zi, Yi yi ren, Sha ren, Ji lin bai ren shen (tail). Water 55% to 65% by volume Alcohol 18% to 22% by volume.
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Recommended Adult Dosage. 10-20 drops, 2-3 times daily.
- To evaporate alcohol, place drops in hot water
- Shake well before every use
- Use only as directed by your health care professional and seek their advice if pregnant or nursing
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep tightly capped, and out of direct sunlight
- Store at room temperature
- Only the finest hand-selected Chinese herbs are used. Rigorous manufacturing standards are applied at each stage of production