STANDARD FORMULA ORIGINALLY NAMED. Wen Dan Tang. Shi Wei Wen Dan Tan.
From the Label
INGREDIENTS. Tangerine dried rind of mature fruit, Bamboo shavings, Bitter orange immature fruit, Licorice cured pinellia rhizome, Poria, Chinese licorice root, Red jujube fruit, Sour jujube seed (dry fried), Polygala root, Dried ginger rhizome. Chen pi, Zhu ru, Zhi shi, Fa ban xia, Fu ling, Gan cao, Hong zao, Suan zao ren (chao), Yuan zhi (da), Gan jiang. 50 mg excipients & binders: silicon dioxide (glidant/dehydrant), stearic acid (lubricant/binder), microcellulose (coating).
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Recommended Adult Dosage. 1-2 tablets, 2-3 times daily.
- Use only as directed by your health care professional and seek their advice if pregnant or nursing
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep tightly capped, and out of direct sunlight
- Store at room temperature
- Only the finest hand-selected Chinese herbs are used. Rigorous manufacturing standards are applied at each stage of production