STANDARD FORMULA ORIGINALLY NAMED. Xiao Chai Hu Tang.
From the Label
Ingredients. Bupleurum root, Chinese skullcap root, Treated pinellia rhizome, Chinese licorice root, Red jujube fruit, White Asian ginseng root, Dried ginger rhizome, White Asian ginseng tail. Chai hu, Huang qin, Fa ban xia, Gan cao, Hong zao, Ji lin bai ren shen, Gan jiang, Ji lin bai ren shen (tail). 50 mg excipients & binders: silicon dioxide (glidant/dehydrant), stearic acid (lubricant/binder), microcellulose (coating).
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Recommended Adult Dosage. 1-2 tablets, 2-3 times daily.
- Only the finest hand-selected Chinese herbs are used. Rigorous manufacturing standards are applied at each stage of production
- Use only as directed by your health care professional and seek their advice if pregnant or nursing
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep tightly capped, and out of direct sunlight
- Store at room temperature