Traditionals. STANDARD FORMULA ORIGINALLY NAMED. Li Dan Pian. Only the finest hand-selected Chinese herbs are used. Rigorous manufacturing standards are applied at each stage of production.
From the Label
INGREDIENTS Chinese skullcap root, Vladimiria root, Lysimachia herb, Honeysuckle flower, Bupleurum root, Isatis leaf, Capillaris herb, Raw rhubarb rhizome Huang qin, Mu xiang, Jin qian cao, Jin yin hua, Chai hu, Da qing ye, Yin chen hao (mian), Sheng da huang Water 55% to 65% by volume Alcohol 18% to 22% by volume.
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Recommended Adult Dosage 10-20 drops, 2-3 times daily Shake well before every use.
- To evaporate alcohol, place drops in hot water
- Use only as directed by your health care professional and seek their advice if pregnant or nursing
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep tightly capped, and out of direct sunlight
- Store at room temperature
- Only the finest hand-selected Chinese herbs are used. Rigorous manufacturing standards are applied at each stage of production