Traditionals. STANDARD FORMULA ORIGINALLY NAMED. Zou Gui Yin.
From the Label
INGREDIENTS. Rehmannia root (prepared), Lycium fruit, Poria, Chinese yam rhizome, Asiatic cornelian cherry, Lycium bark, Dong quai root, Deer horn gelatin (soybean), Chinese licorice root (honey fried), Tree peony root bark, Schisandra fruit, Cyathula root. Shu di huang, Gou qi zi, Fu ling, Shan yao, Di gu pi, Dang gui shen, Lu jiao jiao, Zhi gan cao, Mu dan pi, Wu wei zi, Chuan nui xi. 50 mg excipients & binders: silicon dioxide (glidant/dehydrant), stearic acid (lubricant/binder), microcellulose (coating).
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Recommended Adult Dosage. 1-2 tablets, 2-3 times daily.
- Use only as directed by your health care professional and seek their advice if pregnant or nursing
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep tightly capped, and out of direct sunlight
- Store at room temperature
- Only the finest hand-selected Chinese herbs are used. Rigorous manufacturing standards are applied at each stage of production