STANDARD FORMULA ORIGINALLY NAMED. Juan Bi Tang.
From the Label
Notopterygium root and rhizome, Turmeric rhizome, Dong quai root, Chinese red peony root, Astragalus root, Siler root, Chinese licorice root, Red jujube fruit, Dried ginger rhizome. Qiang huo, Jiang huang, Dang gui shen, Chi shao, Huang qi, Fang feng, Gan cao, Hong zao, Gan jiang. 50 mg excipients & binders: silicon dioxide (glidant/dehydrant), stearic acid (lubricant/binder), microcellulose (coating).
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Adult Dosage. 1-2 tablets, 2-3 times daily.
- only as directed by your health care professional and seek their advice if pregnant or nursing
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep tightly capped, and out of direct sunlight
- Store at room temperature
- Only the finest hand-selected Chinese herbs are used. Rigorous manufacturing standards are applied at each stage of production