Traditionals. STANDARD FORMULA ORIGINALLY NAMED. Tian Ma Gou Teng Yin.
Only the finest hand-selected Chinese herbs are used.
From the Label
INGREDIENTS. Abalone shell, Cyathula root, Eucommia bark, Gambir stem branch and twig, Loranthus twig, Polygonum multiflorum stem, Poria with wood root, Chinese skullcap root, Gastrodia rhizome, Siberian motherwort herb, Gardenia fruit. Shi jue ming, Chuan niu xi, Du zhong, Gou teng (shuang), Sang ji sheng, Ye jiao teng, Bao mu fu shen, Huang qin, Tian ma, Yi mu cao, Zhi zi (shan) 50 mg excipients & binders: silicon dioxide (glidant/dehydrant), stearic acid (lubricant/binder), microcellulose (coating).
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Recommended Adult Dosage. 1-2 tablets, 2-3 times daily.
- Use only as directed by your health care professional and seek their advice if pregnant or nursing
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep tightly capped, and out of direct sunlight
- Store at room temperature
- Rigorous manufacturing standards are applied at each stage of production