Traditionals. STANDARD FORMULA ORIGINALLY NAMED. Gan Mao Ling.
From the Label
Ingredients. Pubescent holly root, Evodia root, Isatis root, Yellow chrysanthemum flower, Chinese chaste tree fruit, Honeysuckle flower, Menthol crystal. (Mao dong qing, San cha ku, ban lan gen, Huang ju hua, Man jing zi, Jin yin hua, Bo he nao) Water 55% to 65% by volume Alcohol 18% to 22% by volume.
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Recommended Adult Dosage. 10-20 drops, 2-3 times daily.
- To evaporate alcohol, place drops in hot water
- Shake well before every use
- Use only as directed by your health care professional and seek their advice if pregnant or nursing
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep tightly capped, and out of direct sunlight
- Store at room temperature
- Only the finest hand-selected Chinese herbs are used. Rigorous manufacturing standards are applied at each stage of production