Traditionals. STANDARD FORMULA ORIGINALLY NAMED. Si Wu Tang.
From the Label
INGREDIENTS. Raw rehmannia root, White peony root, Dong quai root, Sichuan lovage rhizome. Shu di huang, Bai shao, Dang gui shen, Chuan xiong. 50 mg excipients & binders: silicon dioxide (glidant/dehydrant), stearic acid (lubricant/binder), microcellulose (coating).
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Recommended Adult Dosage. 1-2 tablets, 2-3 times daily.
- Use only as directed by your health care professional and seek their advice if pregnant or nursing
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep tightly capped, and out of direct sunlight
- Store at room temperature
- Only the finest hand-selected Chinese herbs are used. Rigorous manufacturing standards are applied at each stage of production