Supplement. STANDARD FORMULA ORIGINALLY NAMED. Kun Bao Tang.
From the Label
INGREDIENTS. Raw rehmannia root, Ligustrum fruit, Polygonum multiflorum root (soybean), Chinese dodder seed, Sour jujube seed (dry fried), Ophiopogon tuber, Lycium fruit, Asiatic cornelian cherry, White peony root, Mother of pearl shell, Yellow chrysanthemum flower, Anemarrhena rhizome, Chinese red peony root, Eclipta herb, Chinese skullcap, Abalone shell, Black-end swallowwort. Water 55% to 65% by volume. Alcohol 18% to 22% by volume.
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Adult Dosage. 10-20 drops, 2-3 times daily. Shake well before every use.
- evaporate alcohol, place drops in hot water
- Use only as directed by your health care professional and seek their advice if pregnant or nursing
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep tightly capped, and out of direct sunlight
- Store at room temperature
- Only the finest hand-selected Chinese herbs are used. Rigorous manufacturing standards are applied at each stage of production