STANDARD FORMULA ORIGINALLY NAMED. Kun Bao Tang.
From the Label
INGREDIENTS. Rehmannia root (prepared), Ligustrum fruit, Prepared polygonum multiflorum root (soybean), Chinese dodder seed, Sour jujube seed (dry fried), Ophiopogon tuber, Palm leaf raspberry fruit, Lycium fruit, Lycium bark, Asiatic cornelian cherry, White peony root, Dong quai root, Mother-of-pearl shell, Yellow chrysanthemum flower, Anemarrhena rhizome, Chinese red peony root, Eclipta herb, Astragalus root, Abalone shell, Black-end swallowwort. Shu di huang, Nu zhen zi, Zhi he shou wu, Tu si zi, Suan zao ren (chao), Mai men dong, Fu pen zi, Gou qi zi, Di gu pi, Shan zhu yu, Bai shao, dang gui shen, Zhen zhu mu, Huang ju hua, Zhi mu, Chi shao, Han lian cao, Huang qi, Shi jue ming, Bai wei. 50 mg excipients & binders: silicon dioxide (glidant/dehydrant), stearic acid (lubricant/binder), microcellulose (coating).
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Recommended Adult Dosage. 1-2 tablets, 2-3 times daily.
- Use only as directed by your health care professional and seek their advice if pregnant or nursing
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep tightly capped, and out of direct sunlight
- Store at room temperature
- Only the finest hand-selected Chinese herbs are used. Rigorous manufacturing standards are applied at each stage of production