Traditionals. STANDARD FORMULA ORIGINALLY NAMED. Xiao Feng San.
From the Label
Ingredients. Gypsum, Raw rehmannia root, Cang-zhu atractylodes rhizome, Cicada moulting, Dong quai root, Siler root, Black sesame seed, Shrubby sophora root, Burdock fruit , Schizonepeta herb, Anemarrhena rhizome, Soft rush pith, Chinese licorice root. Sheng shi gao, Sheng di huang, Cang zhu, Chan tui, Dang gui shen, Fang feng, Hei zhi ma, Ku shen, Niu bang zi, Jing jie, Zhi mu, Deng xin cao, Gan cao. 50 mg excipients & binders: silicon dioxide (glidant/dehydrant), stearic acid (lubricant/binder), microcellulose (coating).
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Recommended Adult Dosage. 1-2 tablets, 2-3 times daily.
- Use only as directed by your health care professional and seek their advice if pregnant or nursing
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep tightly capped, and out of direct sunlight
- Store at room temperature
- Only the finest hand-selected Chinese herbs are used. Rigorous manufacturing standards are applied at each stage of production