Traditionals. Bu Nao Wan.
From the Label
INGREDIENTS. Schisandra fruit, Sour jujube seed (dry fried), Dong quai root, Broomrape stem, Walnut, Lycium fruit, Biota seed, Gastrodia rhizome, Chinese arisaema rhizome, Altaica rhizome, Amber resin, Dragon bone, Polygala root. Wu wei zi, Suan zao ren (chao), Dang gui shen, Rou cong rong, Hu tao ren, Gou qi zi, Bai zi ren, Tian ma, Tian nan xing, Jiu jie chang pu, Hu po, Long gu (sheng), Yuan zhi (da). Water 55% to 65% by volume. Alcohol 18% to 22% by volume.
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Recommended Adult Dosage. 10-20 drops, 2-3 times daily.
- To evaporate alcohol, place drops in hot water
- Shake well before every use
- Use only as directed by your health care professional and seek their advice if pregnant or nursing
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep tightly capped, and out of direct sunlight
- Store at room temperature
- Only the finest hand-selected Chinese herbs are used. Rigorous manufacturing standards are applied at each stage of production