STANDARD FORMULA ORIGINALLY NAMED. Tian Wang Bu Xin Dan.
From the Label
Ingredients. Raw rehmannia root, Scrophularia root, Schisandra fruit, Chinese asparagus tuber, Dong quai root, Ophiopogon tuber, Biota seed, Sour jujube seed (dry fried), Codonopsis root, Chinese salvia ro o t , Polygala root, Poria, Platycodon root. Sheng di huang, Xuan shen, Wu wei zi, Tian men dong, Dang gui shen, Kai men dong, Bai zi ren, Suan zao ren (chao), Dan shen, Yuan zhi (da), Fu ling kuai, Jie geng. Water 55% to 65% by volume Alcohol 18% to 22% by volume.
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Recommended Adult Dosage. 10-20 drops, 2-3 times daily. Shake well before every use.
- Only the finest hand-selected Chinese herbs are used. Rigorous manufacturing standards are applied at each stage of production
- To evaporate alcohol, place drops in hot water
- Use only as directed by your health care professional and seek their advice if pregnant or nursing
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep tightly capped, and out of direct sunlight
- Store at room temperature