Traditionals. STANDARD FORMULA ORIGINALLY NAMED. Tian Wang Bu Xin Dan.
From the Label
Ingredients. Raw Rehmannia root, Scrophularia root, Schisandra fruit, Chinese asparagus tuber, Dong quai root, Ophiopogon tuber, Biota seed, Sour jujube seed (dry fried), Codonopsis root, Chinese salvia root, Polygala root, Poria, Platycodon root. (Sheng di huang, Xuan shen, Wu wei zi, Tian men dong, Dang gui shen, Kai men dong, Bai zi ren, Suan zao ren (chao), Dang shen, Dan shen, Yuan zhi (da), Fu ling kuai, Jie geng 50 mg excipients & binders: silicon dioxide (glidant/dehydrant), stearic acid (lubricant/binder), microcellulose (coating).
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Recommended Adult Dosage 1-2 tablets, 2-3 times daily.
- Use only as directed by your health care professional and seek their advice if pregnant or nursing
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep tightly capped, and out of direct sunlight
- Store at room temperature
- Only the finest hand-selected Chinese herbs are used. Rigorous manufacturing standards are applied at each stage of production