Dietary Supplement. STANDARD FORMULA ORIGINALLY NAMED. Chai Hu Shu Gan Tang.
From the Label
Tangerine dried rind of mature fruit, Bupleurum root, White peony root, Sichuan lovage rhizome, Bitter orange mature fruit, Cyperus rhizome, Chinese salvia root and rhizome, Chinese licorice root (honey-fried). Chen pi, Chai hu, Bai shao, Chuan xiong, Zhi ke, Xiang fu, Dan shen, Zhi gan cao. 50 mg excipients & binders: silicon dioxide (glidant/dehydrant), stearic acid (lubricant/binder), microcellulose (coating).
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Adult Dosage. 1-2 tablets, 2-3 times daily.
- only as directed by your health care professional and seek their advice if pregnant or nursing
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep tightly capped, and out of direct sunlight
- Store at room temperature
- Only the finest hand-selected Chinese herbs are used. Rigorous manufacturing standards are applied at each stage of production