Traditionals. Dietary Supplement. STANDARD FORMULA ORIGINALLY NAMED. Xiao Qing Long Tang.
From the Label
Dried ginger rhizome, Apricot seed, Schisandra fruit, White peony root , Treated pinellia rhizome, Perilla leaf, Chinese licorice root (honey-fried), Chinese cinnamon twig, Perilla seed. Gan jiang, Xing reng (bei), Wu wei zi, Bai shao, Fa ban xia, Zi su ye, Zhi gan cao, Gui zhi, Zi su zi 50 mg excipients & binders: silicon dioxide (glidant/dehydrant), stearic acid (lubricant/binder), microcellulose (coating).
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Recommended Adult Dosage. 1-2 tablets, 2-3 times daily.
- Only the finest hand-selected Chinese herbs are used. Rigorous manufacturing standards are applied at each stage of production
- Use only as directed by your health care professional and seek their advice if pregnant or nursing
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep tightly capped, and out of direct sunlight
- Store at room temperature