Traditionals. STANDARD FORMULA ORIGINALLY NAMED. Ban Xia Huo Po Tang.
From the Label
INGREDIENTS. Licoriccured pinellia rhizome, Magnolia bark, Poria, Dried ginger rhizome, Perilla leaf, Bupleurum root, Cyperus rhizome, Tangerine dried rind of green fruit, Turmeric root tuber, Polygala root. Fa ban xia,. Huo po, Fu ling, Gan jiang, Zi su ye, Chai hu, Xiang fu, Qing pi, Yu jin, Yuan zhi (da). Water 55% to 65% by volume. Alcohol 18% to 22% by volume.
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Recommended Adult Dosage. 10-20 drops, 2-3 times daily. Shake well before every use Use only as directed by your health care professional and seek their advice if pregnant or nursing.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep tightly capped, and out of direct sunlight
- Store at room temperature
- To evaporate alcohol, place drops in hot water
- Only the finest hand-selected Chinese herbs are used. Rigorous manufacturing standards are applied at each stage of production