Traditionals. Dietary Supplement. STANDARD FORMULA ORIGINALLY NAMED. Tao Hong Si Wu Tang.
From the Label
INGREDIENTS. Dong quai root, Chinese red peony root, Rehmannia root (prepared), Peach seed, Sichuan lovage root, Carthamus flower. Dang gui shen, Chi shao, Shu di huang, Tao ren, Chuan xiong, Hong hua. 50 mg excipients & binders: silicon dioxide (glidant/dehydrant), stearic acid (lubricant/binder), microcellulose (coating).
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Recommended Adult Dosage. 1-2 tablets, 2-3 times daily.
- Use only as directed by your health care professional and seek their advice if pregnant or nursing
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep tightly capped, and out of direct sunlight
- Store at room temperature
- Only the finest hand-selected Chinese herbs are used. Rigorous manufacturing standards are applied at each stage of production