Traditionals. STANDARD FORMULA ORIGINALLY NAMED. Ban Xia Bai Zhu Tian Ma Tang.
From the Label
INGREDIENTS. Ginger cured pinellia rhizome, White atractylodes rhizome, Gastrodia rhizome, Poria, Red tangerine peel, Red jujube fruit, Chinese licorice root, Dried ginger rhizome. Jiang ban xia, Bai zhu, Tian ma, Fu ling, Ju hong pi, Hong zao, Gan cao, Gan jiang. Water 55% to 65% by volume. Alcohol 18% to 22% by volume.
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Recommended Adult Dosage. 10-20 drops, 2-3 times daily. Shake well before every use.
- To evaporate alcohol, place drops in hot water
- Use only as directed by your health care professional and seek their advice if pregnant or nursing
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep tightly capped, and out of direct sunlight
- Store at room temperature
- Only the finest hand-selected Chinese herbs are used. Rigorous manufacturing standards are applied at each stage of production