STANDARD FORMULA ORIGINALLY NAMED. Jiang Ya Wan.
From the Label
Chinese motherwort seed, Achyranthes root, Donkey hide gelatin (soybean), Raw rehmannia root, Gambir stem branch and twig, Sandalwood, Sichuan lovage rhizome, Tree peony root bark, Prunella fruit spike, Raw rhubarb rhizome, Gastrodia rhizome, Amber resin, Coptis rhizome, Abalone shell. Chong wei zi, Huai Niu xi, E jiao, Sheng di huang, Dang gui shen, Gou teng (Shuang), tan xiang, Chuan xiong, Mu dan pi, Xia ku cao, Sheng da huang, Tian ma, Hu po, Chuan huang lian, Shi jue ming. 50 mg excipients & binders: silicon dioxide (glidant/dehydrant), stearic acid (lubricant/binder), microcellulose (coating).
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Adult Dosage. 1-2 tablets, 2-3 times daily.
- only as directed by your health care professional and seek their advice if pregnant or nursing
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep tightly capped, and out of direct sunlight
- Store at room temperature
- Only the finest hand-selected Chinese herbs are used. Rigorous manufacturing standards are applied at each stage of production