Kan Herbals. HISTORICAL ANTECEDENT. Tong Yu Jian. Si Wu Tang.
From the Label
Ingredients. Dong quai root, Cyperus rhizome, Carthamus flower, Corydalis yanhusuo tuber, Achyranthes root, White peony root, Sichuan lovage root, Rehmannia root (prepared), Mimosa tree bark, Asian water plantain rhizome, Vladimiria root, Chinese hawthorn fruit, Tree peony bark, Tangerine dried rind of green fruit, Chinese cinnamon bark. 50 mg excipients & binders: silicon dioxide (glidant/dehydrant), stearic acid (lubricant/binder), microcellulose (coating).
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Recommended Adult Dosage. 1-2 tablets, 2-3 times daily.
- Use only as directed by your health care professional and seek their advice if pregnant or nursing
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep tightly capped, and out of direct sunlight
- Store at room temperature
- Only the finest hand-selected Chinese herbs are used. Rigorous manufacturing standards are applied at each stage of production