Kan Herbals. HISTORICAL ANTECEDENT. Tong Yu Jian. Si Wu Tang.
From the Label
INGREDIENTS. Dong quai root, Cyperus rhizome, Carthamus flower, Corydalis yanhusuo tuber, Achyranthes root, White peony root, Sichuan lovage rhizome, Rehmannia root (prepared), Mimosa tree bark, Asian water plantain rhizome, Vladimiria root, Chinese hawthorn fruit, Tree peony root bark, Tangerine dried rind of green fruit, Chinese cinnamon bark. Dang gui shen, Xiang fu, Hong hua, Yan hu suo, Huai niu xi, Bai shao, Chuan xiong, Shu di huang, He huan pi, Ze xie, Mu xiang, Shan zha, Mu dan pi, Qing pi, Rou gui. Water 55% to 65% by volume. Alcohol 18% to 22% by volume.
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Recommended Adult Dosage. 8-16 drops, 2-3 times daily. Shake well before every use.
- To evaporate alcohol, place drops in hot water
- Use only as directed by your health care professional and seek their advice if pregnant or nursing
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep tightly capped, and out of direct sunlight
- Store at room temperature
- Only the finest hand-selected Chinese herbs are used. Rigorous manufacturing standards are applied at each stage of production