Supplement. HISTORICAL ANTECEDENT. Wen Jin Tang.
From the Label
Ingredients. Oyster shell, Dong quai root, White peony root, Donkey hide gelatin (soybean), Tree peony root bark, Ophiopogon tuber, Evodia unripe fruit , Chinese cinnamon twig, Dried ginger rhizome, Chinese licorice root, Anemarrhena rhizome , Phellodendron bark, Morinda root, Curculigo rhizome, Raw rehmannia root, White Asian ginseng root, White Asian ginseng tail. Duan mi li, Dang gui shen, Bai shao, E jiao, Mu dan pi, Kai men dong, Wu zhu yu, Gui zhi, Gan jiang, Gan cao, Zhi mu, Huang bai, Ba ji tian, Xian mao, Sheng di huang, Ji lin bai ren shen, Ji lin bai ren shen (tail). Water 55% to 65% by volume Alcohol 18% to 22% by volume.
Recommended Dosage (adult)
drops, 2-3 times daily. Shake well before every use.
- evaporate alcohol, place drops in hot water
- Use only as directed by your health care professional and seek their advice if pregnant or nursing
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep tightly capped, and out of direct sunlight
- Store at room temperature
- Only the finest hand-selected Chinese herbs are used. Rigorous manufacturing standards are applied at each stage of production