Herbals. HISTORICAL ANTECEDENT. Gui Zhi Fu Ling Wan.
From the Label
Chinese cinnamon twig, Poria, Tree peony root bark, Peach seed, Chinese red peony root, Sparganium rhizome, Zedoary rhizome, Achyranthes root, Chinese salvia root and rhizome, Cyperus rhizome , Corydalis yanhusuo tuber, Chinese licorice root. Gui zhi, Fu ling kuai, Mu dan pi, Tao ren, Chi shao, San leng, E zhu, Huai niu xi, Dan shen, Xiang fu, Yan hu suo, Gan cao. 50 mg excipients & binders: silicon dioxide (glidant/dehydrant), stearic acid (lubricant/binder), microcellulose (coating).
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Adult Dosage. 1-2 tablets, 2-3 times daily.
- only as directed by your health care professional and seek their advice if pregnant or nursing
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep tightly capped, and out of direct sunlight
- Store at room temperature
- Only the finest hand-selected Chinese herbs are used. Rigorous manufacturing standards are applied at each stage of production