From the Label
Chinese cinnamon twig, Poria, Tree peony root bark, Peach seed, Chinese red peony root, Sparganium rhizome, Zedoary rhizome, Achyranthes root, Chinese salvia root and rhizome, Cyperus rhizome , Corydalis yanhusuo tuber, Chinese licorice root. Gui zhi, Fu ling kuai, Mu dan pi, Tao ren, Chi shao, San leng, E zhu, Huai niu xi, Dan shen, Xiang fu, Yan hu suo, Gan cao Water 55% to 65% by volume Alcohol 18% to 22% by volume.
Recommended Dosage (adult)
evaporate alcohol, place drops in hot water. Recommended Adult Dosage 8-16 drops, 2-3 times daily Shake well before every use.
- only as directed by your health care professional and seek their advice if pregnant or nursing
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep tightly capped, and out of direct sunlight
- Store at room temperature
- HISTORICAL ANTECEDENT
- Gui Zhi Fu Ling Wan
- Only the finest hand-selected Chinese herbs are used. Rigorous manufacturing standards are applied at each stage of production