Kan Herbals. HISTORICAL ANTECEDENT. Sha Shen Mai Dong Yin. Sheng Mai San.
From the Label
Ingredients. Glehnia root, Ophiopogon tuber, Solomon. (Bei sha shen, Kai men dong, Yu zhu, Bai he, Xi yang shen, Tai zi shen, Tian men dong, Jie geng, Zhe bei mu, Bai mu er, Dang gui tou, Shu di huang, Gan cao, Fu ling kuai, Wu wei zi) 50 mg excipients & binders: silicon dioxide (glidant/dehydrant), stearic acid (lubricant/binder), microcellulose (coating).
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Recommended Adult Dosage. 1-2 tablets, 2-3 times daily.
- Use only as directed by your health care professional and seek their advice if pregnant or nursing
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep tightly capped, and out of direct sunlight
- Store at room temperature
- Only the finest hand-selected Chinese herbs are used. Rigorous manufacturing standards are applied at each stage of production