Kan Herbals. HISTORICAL ANTECEDENT. Zhi Bai Di Huang Wan.
From the Label
Ingredients. Rehmannia root (prepared), Asiatic cornelian cherry, Chinese yam root, Asian water plantain rhizome, Tree peony bark, Poria, Anemarrhena rhizome, Phellodendron bark. (Shu di huang, Shan zhu yu, Shan yao, Ze xie, Mu dan pi, Fu ling kuai, Zhi mu, Huang bai) Water 55% to 65% by volume Alcohol 18% to 22% by volume.
Recommended Dosage (adult)
To evaporate alcohol, place drops in hot water. Recommended Adult Dosage 8-16 drops, 2-3 times daily Shake well before every use.
- Use only as directed by your health care professional and seek their advice if pregnant or nursing
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep tightly capped, and out of direct sunlight
- Store at room temperature
- Only the finest hand-selected Chinese herbs are used. Rigorous manufacturing standards are applied at each stage of production