Kan Herbals. HISTORICAL ANTECEDENT. Sang Piao Xiao San. Suo Quan Wan.
From the Label
INGREDIENTS. Dragon bone, Mantis egg-case, Polygala root, Altaica rhizome, Poria, Sharp-leaf galangal fruit, Chinese yam rhizome, Lindera tuber, Asiatic cornelian cherry, Chinese red ginseng root, Schisandra fruit, Dong quai root head, Chinese licorice root, Chinese red ginseng tail. Long gu (sheng), Sang piao xiao, Yuan zhi (da), Jiu jie chang pu, Fu ling kuai, Yi zhi ren, Shan yao, Wu yao, Shan zhu yu, Shi zhu hong ren shen, Wu wei zi, Dang gui tou, Gan cao, Shi zhu hong ren shen (tail). Water 55% to 65% by volume. Alcohol 18% to 22% by volume.
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Recommended Adult Dosage. 8-16 drops, 2-3 times daily. Shake well before every use.
- To evaporate alcohol, place drops in hot water
- Use only as directed by your health care professional and seek their advice if pregnant or nursing
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep tightly capped, and out of direct sunlight
- Store at room temperature
- Only the finest hand-selected Chinese herbs are used. Rigorous manufacturing standards are applied at each stage of production