Kan Herbals. HISTORICAL ANTECEDENT. Xiao Yao San.
Only the finest hand-selected Chinese herbs are used. Rigorous manufacturing standards are applied at each stage of production.
From the Label
Ingredients. Dong quai root, White peony root, White atractylodes rhizome, Poria, Bupleurum root, Sichuan lovage root, Chinese mint herb, Chinese licorice root, Tree peony bark, Gardenia fruit, Gastrodia rhizome, Cyperus rhizome, Dried ginger root. (Dang gui shen, Bai shao, Bai zhu, Fu ling kuai, Chai hu, Chuan xiong, Bo he, Gan cao, Mu dan pi, Zhi zi (shan), Tian ma, Xiang fu, Gan jiang). Water 55% to 65% by volume. Alcohol 18% to 22% by volume.
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Recommended Adult Dosage. 8-16 drops, 2-3 times daily. To evaporate alcohol, place drops in hot water.
- Shake well before every use
- Use only as directed by your health care professional and seek their advice if pregnant or nursing
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep tightly capped, and out of direct sunlight
- Store at room temperature