From the Label
quai root, White peony root, White atractylodes rhizome, Poria, Bupleurum root, Sichuan lovage rhizome, Chinese mint herb, Chinese licorice root, Tree peony root bark, Gardenia fruit, Gastrodia rhizome, Cyperus rhizome, Dried ginger rhizome. (Dang gui shen, Bai shao, Bai zhu, Fu ling kuai, Chai hu, Chuan xiong, Bo he, Gan cao, Mu dan pi, Zhi zi (shan), Tian ma, Xiang fu, Gan jiang). 50 mg excipients & binders: silicon dioxide (glidant/dehydrant), stearic acid (lubricant/binder), microcellulose (coating).
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Recommended Adult Dosage. 1-2 tablets, 2-3 times daily.
- Use only as directed by your health care professional and seek their advice if pregnant or nursing
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep tightly capped, and out of direct sunlight
- Store at room temperature
- HISTORICAL ANTECEDENT
- Xiao Yao San
- Only the finest hand-selected Chinese herbs are used. Rigorous manufacturing standards are applied at each stage of production