Kan Herbals. HISTORICAL ANTECEDENT. Liu Jun Zi Tang.
From the Label
White atractylodes rhizome, Poria, Astragalus root, Treated Pinellia rhizome, Chinese yam rhizome, Tangerine dried rind of mature fruit, Chinese amomum fruit, Vladimiria root, Magnolia bark, Chinese red ginseng root, Chinese licorice root, Dried ginger rhizome, Chinese hawthorn fruit, Chinese red ginseng tail. Bai zhu, Fu ling quai, Huang qi, Fa ban xia, Shan yao, Chen pi, Sha ren, Mu xiang, Hou po, Shi zhu hong ren shen, Gan cao, Gan jiang, Shan zha, Shi zhu hong ren shen (tail). Water 55% to 65% by volume. Alcohol 18% to 22% by volume.
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Recommended Adult Dosage. 8-16 drops, 2-3 times daily.
- To evaporate alcohol, place drops in hot water
- Shake well before every use
- Use only as directed by your health care professional and seek their advice if pregnant or nursing
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep tightly capped, and out of direct sunlight
- Store at room temperature
- Only the finest hand-selected Chinese herbs are used. Rigorous manufacturing standards are applied at each stage of production