From the Label
Ingredients. White Atractylodes rhizome, Poria, Astragalus root, Pinellia rhizome (treated), Chinese yam root, Tangerine dried rind of mature fruit, Chinese amomum fruit, Vladimiria root, Magnolia bark, Chinese red ginseng root, Chinese licorice root, Dried ginger root, Chinese hawthorn fruit, Chinese red ginseng tail. (Bai zhu, Fu ling kuai, Huang qi, Fa ban xia, Shan yao, Chen pi, Sha ren, Mu xiang, Hou po, Shi zhu hong ren shen, Gan cao, Gan jiang, Shan zha, Shi zhu hong ren shen (tail)) 50 mg excipients & binders: silicon dioxide (glidant/dehydrant), stearic acid (lubricant/binder), microcellulose (coating).
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Recommended Adult Dosage. 1-2 tablets, 2-3 times daily.
- Use only as directed by your health care professional and seek their advice if pregnant or nursing
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep tightly capped, and out of direct sunlight
- Store at room temperature
- STANDARD FORMULA ORIGINALLY NAMED
- Liu Jun Zi Tang
- Only the finest hand-selected Chinese herbs are used. Rigorous manufacturing standards are applied at each stage of production