HISTORICAL ANTECEDENT. Shen Tong Zhu Yu tang. Mo Yao Xiang Sheng Dan.
From the Label
Ingredients. Carthamus flower, Achyranthes root, Large leaf gentian root, Myrrh resin, Peach seed, Drynaria rhizome, Sichuan lovage rhizome, Dong quai root tail, Frankincense resin, Notopterygium root and rhizome, Cyperus rhizome, White peony root, Chinese licorice root. (Hong hua, Huai niu xi, Qin jiao, Mo yao, Tao ren, Gu sui bu, Chuan xiong, Dang gui wei, Ru xiang, Qiang guo, Xiang fu, Bai shao, Gan cao) Water 55% to 65% by volume Alcohol 18% to 22% by volume.
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Recommended Adult Dosage. 8-16 drops, 2-3 times daily. Shake well before every use.
- To evaporate alcohol, place drops in hot water
- Use only as directed by your health care professional and seek their advice if pregnant or nursing
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep tightly capped, and out of direct sunlight
- Store at room temperature
- Only the finest hand-selected Chinese herbs are used. Rigorous manufacturing standards are applied at each stage of production