Herbals. HISTORICAL ANTECEDENT. Gui Zhi Jia Ge Gen Tang. Qiang Huo Sheng Shi Tang.
From the Label
Ingredients. Kudzu root, White peony root, Sichuan lovage rhizome, Siler root, Chinese cinnamon twig, Black jujube fruit, Chinese tinospora stem, Chinese quince fruit, Notopterygium root and rhizome, Chinese salvia root, Carthamus flower, Tree peony root bark, Corydalis yanhusuo tuber, Bupleurum root, Chinese licorice root (honey fried). 50 mg excipients & binders: silicon dioxide (glidant/dehydrant), stearic acid (lubricant/binder), microcellulose (coating).
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Adult Dosage. 1-2 tablets, 2-3 times daily.
- only as directed by your health care professional and seek their advice if pregnant or nursing
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep tightly capped, and out of direct sunlight
- Store at room temperature
- Only the finest hand-selected Chinese herbs are used. Rigorous manufacturing standards are applied at each stage of production