Kan Herbals. HISTORICAL ANTECEDENT. Du Huo Ji Sheng Tang.
From the Label
Ingredients. Loranthus twig, Sichuan dipsacus root, Chinese tinospora stem, Siler root, Large leaf gentian root, Eucommia bark, Coral tree bark, Cyathula root, Dong quai root, Pubescent angelica root, White Asian ginseng root, Poria, White peony root, Chinese licorice root (honey-fried), White Asian ginseng tail, Chinese cinnamon bark. Water 55% to 65% by volume Alcohol 18% to 22% by volume.
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Recommended Adult Dosage. 8-16 drops, 2-3 times daily.
- To evaporate alcohol, place drops in hot water
- Shake well before every use
- Use only as directed by your health care professional and seek their advice if pregnant or nursing
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep tightly capped, and out of direct sunlight
- Store at room temperature
- Only the finest hand-selected Chinese herbs are used. Rigorous manufacturing standards are applied at each stage of production