Kan Herbals. HISTORICAL ANTECEDENT. Du Huo Ji Sheng Tang.
Only the finest hand-selected Chinese herbs are used.
From the Label
Ingredients. Loranthus twig, Sichuan dipsacus root, Chinese tinospora stem, Siler root, Large leaf gentian root, Eucommia bark, Coral tree bark, Cyathula root, Dong quai whole root, Pubescent angelica root, White Asian ginseng root, Poria cocos fruiting body, White peony root, Chinese licorice root (honey-fried), White Asian ginseng tail, Chinese cinnamon bark. 50 mg excipients & binders: silicon dioxide (glidant/dehydrant), stearic acid (lubricant/binder), microcellulose (coating).
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Recommended Adult Dosage. 1-2 tablets, 2-3 times daily.
- Use only as directed by your health care professional and seek their advice if pregnant or nursing
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep tightly capped, and out of direct sunlight
- Store at room temperature
- Rigorous manufacturing standards are applied at each stage of production